- Homeowners and registered tenants may use the pool with a valid Naushop recreation tag in hand. Sign-in is required.
- Guests as well as all persons under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a resident homeowner or registered tenant and must also have a recreation tag.
- Every Naushop residence has been issued 6 recreation tags and use of the pool is limited to this number. If your party exceeds 6, permission may only be granted by the On-site Manager, at least 48 hours in advance.
- Attendants may close the pool when conditions warrant.
- No glass or breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, smoking, roughhousing, foul language, running, or diving is permitted in the pool or clubhouse area.
- Use of the outdoor shower is required before entering the pool.
- All persons who are incontinent or not toilet-trained must wear waterproof pants when swimming. Swim diapers are required in the kiddie pool.
Tennis & Pickleball
- Tennis and pickleball courts are for use by homeowners, registered tenants, and their guests with valid recreation tags in their possession.
- Reservations for court time are required. Use the Skedda automated scheduling system.
- An authorized adult must reserve courts for players under 16 years of age and must accompany them on the courts.
- Homeowners and registered tenants must accompany their guests.
- Proper clothing and footwear are required on the courts at all times. Tennis sneakers are flat with regulation (not black) soles. Cutoffs and bathing suits are not allowed.
- Glass or breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, food, and animals are not allowed on the courts.
- During non-staff scheduled hours, especially before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, use of the tennis courts is only by appointment with the On-site Manager by calling 508-332-9826.
- Courts are to be used for playing tennis only and are not for baseball, other ball games, skateboarding, etc.
- Roughhousing, foul language, and excessive or inappropriate noise are not permitted, and offenders will be expelled at the sole discretion of the management staff.
- The use of the Clubhouse for private parties or events is restricted exclusively to Owners.
- Owners must sign a use agreement, make a deposit, and pay a fee.
- Please refer to the Residents’ Handbook for the most current and detailed regulations.