Contractor Work Hours
- Construction and landscaping activities MAY ONLY OCCUR: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM - Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Saturdays No work shall be performed on the exterior of Naushop homes outside of these permitted hours nor on Sundays or holidays. Please refer to these rules when you schedule construction work and lawn maintenance. Homeowners are responsible for communicating these rules to contractors. Hours are also posted at Naushop entrance and exit portals.
- Gas-powered, hand-held tools such as weed whackers, hedge trimmers and leaf blowers are banned in Naushop.
- Backpack and squirrel cage leaf blowers are not permitted at any time.
- No owners shall allow contractors to interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other residents.
- A $250 fine will be incurred by the homeowner for a violation following notification that a contractor has failed to promptly comply with the permitted work hours. Failure to pay fines will subject the homeowner to loss of privileges and/or other legal action. Please note these fines will be levied against the homeowner, not the contractor, so ensure your contractors agree to abide by the permitted work hours policy. Should you have any questions, please contact the On-site Manager at 508-325-4988.